ZIBA
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

audio/video chat - Wanna be my fuk buddy?

Ir para baixo

audio/video chat  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Empty audio/video chat - Wanna be my fuk buddy?

Mensagem  Geraldto Sáb Jul 23, 2011 4:35 am

Free Dating Service - Always ready for some fun My name is Hana CROTEAU
audio/video chat  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney1 audio/video chat  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney2 audio/video chat  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney3 audio/video chat  - Wanna be my fuk buddy? Sydney4
I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. singles in New South Wales free online dating singles in Ballarat free online dating Newcastle dating Perth online dating singles in Ballarat free online dating Hi tehre I am just looming for fun! I like to explore the wild side of lkfe and look at meeting people who can enrich my life. I like getting to know as many people as possible and loves to live life to the fullest. I want a friend to experiment with who can satisfy me without any real relationship. I am close with all of my family and I like to do things with them and my friends. One of my goals is to meet the guy who is perfect for me and that I am perfect for in return. Someone who I have things in common with and also share with and who will do that with me in return. Someone who is honest, caring, funny, and considerate. I try to live life to the fullest... I try not to worry about things that I can not control... I do not have time for games and drama. I am a very simple perzon. I am not materialistic at all!! Just be real with me and I will be real with you! Fun or good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on occasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partner in crime to do all this with! My goals are to live life to the fullest. I have great ualities and great boobs. I'm outgoig and fun to be around with. I want a guy who can keep up with me and make me cum. Just looking for some fun. Nothing too serious right now, basically just looking for sex. If somethnig serious comes along, im definately open to it. anyway, message me if you want to chat and we will go from there. :-)

Geraldto
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos